Beginning May 1, 2014, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri will accept online payment of criminal debt obligations (i.e. special assessment, fine and/or restitution). These payments are processed through Pay.gov, a U.S. Treasury website.
How do I get started?
- In order to use the online payment system, you need to have the following:
- A monthly "Debtor's Statement", showing your CCAM number, and
- A valid checking or savings account, or
- A valid credit or debit card, or prepaid card.
- Register with Pay.gov.(optional but recommended)