Online Payments for Criminal Debt
Beginning May 1, 2014, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri will accept online payment of criminal debt obligations (i.e. special assessment, fine and/or restitution). These payments are processed through Pay.gov, a U.S. Treasury website.
How do I get started?
- In order to use the online payment system, you need to have the following:
- A monthly "Debtor's Statement", showing your CCAM number, and
- A valid checking or savings account, or
- A valid credit or debit card, or prepaid card.
- Register with Pay.gov.(optional but recommended)
- Access the payment form and make a payment.