The Western District of Missouri proudly participates in numerous community outreach programs and events. The following showcased outreach programs provide an opportunity for members of the public, students, and the bar to learn and experience the work involved in the mission of the federal courts.
Opportunities for Everyone
- Educational Tours - All Educational Tours in the Western District of Missouri are suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- About the Charles Evans Whittaker Courthouse
- About the Christopher S. Bond Court House
Focused Opportunities for Attorneys
- Prisoner Representation - April 2019
- Current Issues in MDLs and Class Actions - March 26, 2019
- Civil Trial Innovations Conference - April 4, 2017
- Arthur B. Federman Trial Academy
- Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy (Formerly Inn of Court)
- D. Brook Bartlett Lectures
- Frank W. Koger Bankruptcy Symposium
- Bankruptcy Court CM/ECF Training
- District Court CM/ECF Training
Focused Opportunities for Students