Website Updates Coming Monday, May 2, 2011
In response to attorney feedback, a “new & improved” website will be available on Monday, May 2, 2011. Our goal was to improve organization of content and overall navigation. The following items highlight the enhancements.
- A link to Local Rules is found in the top navigation menu on each page.
- Judges’ pages are added for each judge highlighting biographies, contact information, scheduling & trial orders, and audio/visual equipment in courtrooms.
- Opinions search has been improved to filter by judge.
- Announcements are now labeled “News.”
- The Phone Directory is available from the top navigation menu on each page.
- The main navigation menu expands to drill down to specific topics. For example, hover over District...Attorneys...CJA Information...Guide to Judiciary Policies & Procedures for one-click access to information.
- The Search box has moved to the top right corner of each page, site-wide.
If we can assist with questions or if you wish to provide additional feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.